To purchase, click the "Add to Cart" button above and use the shopping cart icon (upper right corner) to check out.
Tickets must be purchased by 8pm on December 13th! Any purchases after this date will require direct contact with the host.
December 16, 2023
5:45pm - 10:00pm
Chisolm Creek Event Center
13801 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73013
We are excited to host your upcoming event! All details have been discussed with Tobie and can be found below. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information at the bottom of the page. See you soon!
Venue and Ticketing Information:
- The venue is located near the Chisolm Creek area and has plenty of parking, as well as adequate lighting.
- The experience cost is $50 per person and all purchases must be made from this personalized event page.
- The reserved space within the venue has capacity for approximately 30 persons. Once capacity is reached, the "Add to Cart" link on this page will be disabled. If additional attendees are desired, please contact me directly.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are completely transferable within your group. Simply notify us upon arrival to the event.
- If you are purchasing multiple tickets in one order, please enter the names of each participant in the comment section at checkout.
- All items and tools to decorate and create your candle will be provided. Please visit our expectations page for more information.
- You are encouraged to bring items to help decorate your candle. Please browse the photo gallery for examples of previously decorated candles.
- In addition to our candle-making experience, we will also provide a 360 Photo Booth (courtesy of My360PhotoExperience) and a karaoke machine! Come ready for your paparazzi moment!
- Food, wine, and alcohol products ARE allowed. A refrigerator, microwave, and ice machine will be available onsite. Please bring any cups, plates, and utensils needed for your food and beverage items.
- Additional products, such as car air fresheners and room sprays, will be available for purchase during the event.
- The candle-making experience will run from 6pm-8pm (approximately). The remaining time will be used to fellowship and photograph.
- Photographs and video will be taken during the event. If you are uncomfortable with your image(s) being displayed on our various platforms, please state so during checkout. Otherwise, your purchase acknowledges this photograph agreement.
- The host, Cameron, is a former therapist and will incorporate self-care related information into the candle-making process. Our experiences are designed to encourage introspection and reflection, while having an EXCELLENT time during the process.
Please visit and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, you may review the testimonial section (at the bottom of the homepage ) to read actual reviews from previous experiences.
Again, please contact me with questions or concerns.